Wide open spaces, a contemporary country setting, famed foodie delights + award-winning wine – you’ll be hard pressed to find a better place to host your next function, event or celebrate your big day.
Run regularly throughout the year, Rosby Art workshops are suitable for serious artists and hobbyists alike. They are carefully curated to ensure the experience is a truly unique and immersive.
March – November 2022 (various dates)
Event Price: $165 – $360
- Enjoy true country hospitality at the Woolpack Hotel. Listen to acoustic tunes from local artists starting 6PM.
The biggest community street festival brings together local stallholders and their regional wine, food, and produce. The street festival brings the CBD alive as crowds gather to have dinner in the street and taste the flavours of Mudgee.24 September 2022
An event combining garden design, large scale Australian sculpture and traditional art mediums in beautiful rural surroundings within a private garden and vineyard in Mudgee.October 2022
- Every Saturday, take a tour around Mudgee’s CBD and experience the town’s heritage charm. Showcasing beautiful heritage buildings, fascinating stories and their rich history.
The Maker’s Market is a combination of all the best producers of food, wine and art in the region. With over 60 stalls (and growing every year), you are guaranteed of finding the best fresh produce, wine and unique range of art and craftwork at the Mudgee Makers Market.October 2022
- Every third Lazy Pizza Sunday of the Month, Burnbrae Wines delivers you Tunes at Burnbrae! With the musician starting at midday and finishing at 4 pm, it is a fabulous family fun day out.
- The Mudgee Fine Foods Farmers’ Markets are held in the picturesque grounds of Robertson Park, every third Saturday of the month. The markets are always on – come rain, hail or shine. Find them in the hall if it is wet.
- A culinary adventure through the Mudgee Region. Sample expertly crafted local food and drink pairings across multiple venues. Discover a delectable drop with a perfectly matched small bite at each participating venue.Purchase a trail pass – your key to unlocking an amazing food and drink pairing journey!
MudgeeQueThis one-day winter low ‘n’ slow BBQ festival is set to excite – celebrating local produce, musicians, craft brewers, distillers, and winemakers in the stunning Mudgee Region, NSW.